Congregational and Synodical Mission
Congregational and Synodical Mission reflects our belief that God has called us to work together using the diverse strengths, leadership, skills, perspectives and experiences of our members, congregations, synods, institutions, agencies and other partners to accomplish the work that God calls us to in the world. In this rich mix, the Holy Spirit helps us discover how to be a bold, active and vibrant church in any context. Participating in God’s work puts us face-to-face with the people we are called to love and serve.
If you are looking for resources for a particular ministry, seeking training as a leader, trying to join a network of people engaged in similar work or want to connect with someone who can work with you, Congregational and Synodical Mission offers a wealth of opportunities and assistance in the areas of:
- Congregational Centers for Missions (New Congregations, Congregational Renewal, Congregation-based Organizing, Campus Ministry, Youth Ministry, ELCA Youth Gathering, Young Adult Ministry, Outdoor Ministry)
- Ethnic Specific and Multicultural Ministries
- Leadership Ministries and Support
- Poverty and Justice Ministries
- Synodical Partners for Mission
We are here to serve with you and build connections throughout the church for the purpose of furthering the mission to which God has called you. Liberated by our faith, we embrace you as a whole person – questions, complexities and all.